Registration is OPEN!
Registration closes: October 2nd
Roster Freeze: October 19th
Scheduling window for each round:
Scheduling flexibility and notes:
The US Amateur Cup also known as the USASA Amateur Cup, is a soccer competition open to all amateur teams affiliated with the United States Soccer Federation. For more information see: US Amateur Cup Tournament Information
Mass Soccer runs a State Cup each fall. We support our state champion with paid entry into USASA Region 1 competition and a stipend to represent Massachusetts at the regional and national level games. Winner of the national championship is granted a birth in the USSF Open Cup and USASA Steinbrecher's Cup in the following year.
The last MASS team to win the National Amateur Cup title was the 2012 Battery Park Gunners!!
1. Teams are scheduled by a draw that is held by the State Registrar and verified by the Cup Commissioner.
2. Champions Cup Winner is awarded the #1 in the Draw.
2. Games will follow the published bracket. Mass Soccer will provide a field for the state finals.
3. In the opening rounds of the competition, the team scheduled as home team, must provide a field.
a) When scheduling your games, keep in mind that:
• Saturday games must kickoff at 10am or later.
• Sunday games must kickoff at noon or later.
• For games starting at 3pm or later, the field must have lights.
• Consent from your opponent is needed for games kicking off after 6pm.
• Mid-week games are welcomed and encouraged if both teams agree.
b) The home team must confirm the game details to the Commissioners no less than 7 days prior to the scheduled game date. (Referees are provided by Mass Soccer, so it is very important you send these fixture details asap, so we can assign your referee crew.)