1. Teams are scheduled by a blind draw that is held by the State Registrar and verified by the Cup Commissioner.
2. Semifinal and final games will follow the published bracket. Mass Soccer will provide a field for the state finals.
3. In the opening rounds of the competition, the team scheduled as home team, must provide a field.
a) When scheduling your games, keep in mind that:
• Saturday games must kickoff at 10am or later.
• Sunday games must kickoff at noon or later.
• For games starting at 3pm or later, the field must have lights.
• Consent from your opponent is needed for games kicking off after 6pm.
• Mid-week games are welcomed and encouraged if both teams agree.
b) Home team must confirm the game details to the Commissioners no less than 7 days prior to the scheduled game date.
The US Amateur Cup also known as the USASA Amateur Cup, is a soccer competition open to all amateur teams affiliated with the United States Soccer Federation. For more information see: US Amateur Cup Tournament Information
Mass Soccer runs a qualifying tournament each fall. The state champion will advance to USASA Region 1 competition the following spring, typically early April. We support our champion with a stipend to represent Massachusetts at the regional and national level games. Winner of the national championship is granted a birth in the USSF Open Cup and USASA Steinbrecher's Cup in the following year.
The last MASS team to win the National Amateur Cup title was the 2012 Battery Park Gunners!!
It is the responsibility of all competing team to please review.