Registration is now OPEN!
Register your team HERE!
Registration opens: August 28th
Registration closes: October 2nd
Roster Freeze: October 19th
Scheduling window for each round:
Final: Saturday, November 18th 12:30pm: Lorusso Field (Walpole) - Turf #2
Scheduling flexibility and notes:
USASA’s Over-30 Cup Competition is named for Gerhard Mengel, a former National Cup Commissioner. Annually, Mass Soccer organizes a state tournament to get a state champion which will have the option to represent Massachusetts in USASA Region 1 competition in late April-May. Region I Finals are typically held in mid-June.
The USASA Region 1 champion will advance to compete in the National Cups Final Four. Dates for the national finals will be announced after the USASA AGM. (Late September of each year)
Mass Soccer supports our state champion team with either travel or hosting stipends.
1. Teams are scheduled by a blind draw that is held by the State Registrar and verified by the Cup Commissioner.
2. Semifinal and final games will follow the published bracket. Mass Soccer will provide a field for the state finals in National Cup Tournaments.
3. In the opening rounds of the competition, the team scheduled as home team, must provide a field.
a) When scheduling your games, keep in mind that:
• Saturday games must kickoff at 10am or later.
• Sunday games must kickoff at noon or later.
• For games starting at 3pm or later, the field must have lights.
• Consent from your opponent is needed for games kicking off after 6pm.
• Mid-week games are welcomed and encouraged if both teams agree.
b) Home team must confirm the game details to the Commissioners no less than 7 days prior to the scheduled game date.
2022-2023 Champions: Safira FC HIGHLIGHTS
2021 - 2022 Champions: Battery Park Gunners HIGHLIGHTS
2019 - 2021 Finalists: Safira & Battery Park Gunners HIGHLIGHTS
*2020 Final canceled due to COVID*
2018 - 2019 Champions: Warehouse Gunner - HIGHLIGHTS
2017 - 2018 Champions: Warehouse Gunners - HIGHLIGHTS
2016 - 2017 Champions: Kel Kau - HIGHLIGHTS