1. Teams are scheduled by a blind draw that is held by the State Registrar and verified by the Cup Commissioner.
2. Semifinal and final games will follow the published bracket. Mass Soccer will provide a field for the state finals in National Cup Tournaments.
3. In the opening rounds of the competition, the team scheduled as home team, must provide a field.
a) When scheduling your games, keep in mind that:
• Saturday games must kickoff at 10am or later.
• Sunday games must kickoff at noon or later.
• For games starting at 3pm or later, the field must have lights.
• Consent from your opponent is needed for games kicking off after 6pm.
• Mid-week games are welcomed and encouraged if both teams agree.
b) Home team must confirm the game details to the Commissioners no less than 7 days prior to the scheduled game date.